    signals too.

    Thanks for any help in advance

    Andrew

    me, Feb 18, 2004

  2. me

    Minotaur Guest

    You should be able to change the display output type in the TV
    properties in the ATI section, in Properties from the desktop.
    Or from the new ATI link placed on the desktop....
    It isn't there? Get the latest Catalyst drivers.

    Minotaur

    Minotaur, Feb 18, 2004

  3. me

    K Guest

    I have seen cards with a jumper to select PAL/NTSC. Which cards I have
    totally forgotten so you'll have to do some googling to find out.

    K, Feb 18, 2004
  4. me

    DD Guest

    This is the 21st century, in case you haven't noticed. Jumpers are
    paleolithic. Almost any reasonably up-to-date video card will allow you to
    choose between NTSC and PAL output in the drivers, you just have to look for
    it. It's a bit harder to find in ATI drivers than nVidia, but that's what
    you get when you allow engineers to design user interfaces and write
    documentation.

    DD

    DD, Feb 18, 2004
  5. me

    K Guest

    Well excuse me for living in the 20th century. Here are some 'paleolithic'
    video cards that have this PAL/NTSC jumper.

    ...like this Radeon 9600XT

    http://www.beyond3d.com/reviews/sapphire/9600xt/index.php?p=2

    or this AIW 9700 Pro

    http://www.tweakers.net/nieuws/25714

    Personally I would much rather set this option in hardware than through a
    driver control panel, especially ATI's. And let's face it, you would only
    ever have to do it once and not every time you install a new driver.

    K, Feb 19, 2004
  6. me

    GTX_SlotCar Guest

    Hmm, Paleolithic seems a little strong. Can we agree on Mesolithic instead?
    :)

    Gary

    GTX_SlotCar, Feb 19, 2004