Nucleus Porting to ASIC based on ARM926EJ-S

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by sandeep, Mar 28, 2006.

  1. sandeep

    sandeep Guest

    Dear All,

    I have plans to work on ASIC based on ARM926EJ-S core. I am planning t
    port the Nucleus RTOS to the ASIC.

    I find the ARM core is well supported in the Nucleus RTOS.

    How to analyze the porting requirements to a supported processor but fo
    different set of peripherals?

    I have downloaded the NucleusSIM from the site. Can this be useful to m
    understanding the HAL layer along required porting considerations?

    Are there any specific Nucleus Porting support groups for ARM?

    Regards,
    Sandeep.

    sandeep, Mar 28, 2006