    SC Tom Guest

    Is it just my ISP, or have almost all of the posts here disappeared?
    Including this one, I'm only seeing 18 messages.

    SC Tom, Jul 29, 2010

  2. SC Tom

    Frank Guest

    Not a lot of activity here. I was glad to see a recent flurry. 18
    posts probably covers the last 2 months.

    Frank, Jul 29, 2010

  3. SC Tom

    SC Tom Guest

    Just over a month- oldest post is 6/20/2010.

    SC Tom, Jul 29, 2010
  4. SC Tom

    BillW50 Guest

    I got 224 here since September 16, 2009.

    BillW50, Jul 29, 2010
  5. SC Tom

    BillW50 Guest

    Another server here I got 891 posts since June 11, 2008.

    BillW50, Jul 29, 2010
  6. SC Tom

    BillW50, Jul 29, 2010
  7. SC Tom

    Frank Guest

    Maybe how you access your news. Could be newsreader, isp or news feed.
    Before 6/20, previous post I see was in April.

    Frank, Jul 29, 2010
  8. SC Tom

    SC Tom Guest

    Before today, I had well over a thousand posts showing. First thing this
    morning, only a hundred or so, and now just the few.

    SC Tom, Jul 29, 2010
  9. SC Tom

    Ken Whiton Guest

    *-* On Thu, 29 Jul 2010, at 16:15:28 -0400,
    *-* In Article <wjl4o.46327$>,
    *-* SC Tom wrote
    *-* About Re: Number of messages
    It's probably something with either your news server or your
    newsreader. On Newsguy I'm seeing 3,779 posts (This will be 3,780.)
    dating back to May, 2005.

    Ken Whiton

    Ken Whiton, Jul 30, 2010
  10. SC Tom

    chicagofan Guest

    I have 2288 dating back to February 2007....

    I agree the lack of activity is a good indication of satisfied
    customers... plus fewer people come to usenet now, and use other forums. :\
    bj

    chicagofan, Jul 30, 2010