Number of PCI bus segment on IC7-G??

Discussion in 'Abit' started by cianop, Jan 25, 2005.

  1. cianop

    cianop Guest

    cianop, Jan 25, 2005

  2. cianop

    0_Qed Guest

    Caio Lucicano,

    Whoosh!
    Pretty sophisticated 'stuff' you're running 'there'.

    I =DONT= ... I do not .... know the answer to your <?> ,
    and can only suggest you contact ;
    .. AVID directly ,
    or perhaps one of the AVID UserGroups ...
    .. http://WWW.BAVUG.ORG/ is "one" such in Boston Mass., USA , assoc
    w/Boston Univ

    The folks that I met at a few of thier( Boston UG ) meetings were more
    than helpful,
    and patient, with a noobie ...
    I strongly suspect they'd be most willing to assist you via email.

    I do "know" ... :) ...
    that my 'dino' KG7-R's PCI bus is "plain vanila" ... unsegmented .

    Beyond 'struggling' to get my Canon G-2 to look, & act,
    like a Polaroid "One Shot" ( use one, single =idiot= button ) ,
    I =never= ventured .
    Making barely acceptable "stills" was( & is ) my goal ...
    'movies' was( & is ) =way= beyond the 'pale' for me.

    Maybe someday,
    I see your name up on the 'marque' of a well dome, 'small' film ... `eh?

    Best of luck,
    Qed.

    0_Qed, Jan 25, 2005

  3. cianop

    - HAL9000 Guest

    Have you checked to see if SiSoft Sandra has the info?

    Is a "segment" a memory segment? If so then the address allocations
    in device manager, with your current setup, might be enlightening.

    Forrest

    Motherboard Help By HAL web site:
    http://home.comcast.net/~mobo.help/

    - HAL9000, Jan 26, 2005