    Nvidia GF4 FX5200 video card. The problem is I get a BSOD stating
    that the driver is in an infinite loop.

    Thanks

    Jon L. Miller, Nov 30, 2004

  2. Jon L. Miller

    CapFusion Guest

    Goto Control Panel and disable Firewall. Restart Windows to see if still
    have problem. If working fine, restart firewall and Windows. Check again to
    see if Enabling Firewall will cause the problem again. You may need to
    uninstall / reinstall the nVidia while Firewall is diable.

    CapFusion,...

    CapFusion, Dec 1, 2004

  3. Jon L. Miller

    Browser Joe Guest

    I used to have a gf 2 with that problem. I fixed mine by going into
    display properties (in control panel, not the nview panel) and turning
    off write combining. Also, try lowering your hardware acceleration (on
    same tab)

    hope that helps...

    Browser Joe, Dec 1, 2004
  4. Jon L. Miller

    CapFusion Guest

    Uncheck *Enable write combining* may help.
    Lowing *Hardware acceleration* should not be necessary. If you have to, your
    card / hardware may have problem.

    CapFusion,...

    CapFusion, Dec 1, 2004