NVDIA carts need liquid helium cooling systems ! ! !

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Hans-Marc Olsen, Nov 17, 2004.

  1. They get too hot, so they need liquid helium cooling systems ...

    Hans-Marc Olsen, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Hans-Marc Olsen

    Pete D Guest

    Of course they do, now take the red pill and it will be all better.

    Pete D, Nov 17, 2004

  3. Hans-Marc Olsen

    Les Guest

    if you feel the need to reply cut out the x-posted group.

    he/she is in some sort of trolling competition

    Les, Nov 17, 2004
  4. Hans-Marc Olsen

    CTU-Bobbe Guest

    Hihihi,
    No! The blue one,
    Ehhhhr...... The problem is choice

    CTU-Bobbe, Nov 17, 2004
  5. Hans-Marc Olsen

    J. Clarke Guest

    Actually, they don't. At helium temperature strange things happen and
    semiconductors don't work very well.

    Nitrogen works much better.

    J. Clarke, Nov 17, 2004
  6. Hans-Marc Olsen

    Pete D Guest

    And I hope he wins as he is good at it, he finally got you to post
    something! Two groups will not break the bank.

    Pete D, Nov 18, 2004