    My PC Specifications are as follows:
    Thanks

    Joe

    JoeH6919, Jan 16, 2010

  2. JoeH6919

    Cronos Guest

    You are going to find that any issue in any game that uses 3D game
    graphics with mixture of 2D GUI. Everything must be 3D for it to work
    well, including all text and UI elements. You can adjust the alignment
    but you will lose the good 3D once you make the text readable. I don't
    have WoW but that was my experience when I had 3D years ago.

    Cronos, Jan 16, 2010