  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    hello ! I d like overclocker my Nvidia 7600, but i can't. Can you help me ?

    Guest, Mar 17, 2008

  2. Guest

    Phil Weldon Guest

    '@club-internet.fr' wrote:
    > hello ! I d like overclocker my Nvidia 7600, but i can't. Can you help me
    > ?

    If you are using Microsoft Windows, download and install ATITool. ATITool
    will work with nVidia based display adapters. ATITool can be downloaded
    from
    _____

    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Video-Tweak/ATITool.shtml .

    ATITool version 0.26 will not work with Windows Vista. ATITool version 0.27
    Beta 4 supposedly will work with Vista, and can be downloaded from
    http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=725#download

    Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon, Mar 17, 2008