Nvidia Dusk demo (or other) cracked for ATI cards?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Alceryes, Nov 28, 2003.

  1. So YEAH you dumb shit :)

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Alceryes

    Ben Pope Guest

    Thats what I'm saying.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Alceryes

    JAD Guest

    I was pondering this when I realized that a good percentage of the users complaining of ATI problems were also the ones messing with
    patches for this and that game. but thanks for dashing that theory ;^)

    course you could have just said the destination of the different files was not the windows system folder...then we would have only
    had to have 2 posts....and live for the one DIE please wouldn't have had time to interject his insanity

    JAD, Dec 1, 2003
  4. Alceryes

    Ben Pope Guest

    Or you could have read the instructions, got it right in the first place and
    not had any posts.

    Since you didn't actually say you were overwriting your sustem files, was I
    supposed to guess?

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Dec 1, 2003
  5. Alceryes

    JAD Guest

    funny thing is there was no actual link to 'instructions' given in the most recent posts, links to files that were broken is about
    all. That's why I queried. And your right I could have worded it that way, but then you knew all about it, and I was asking because
    I didn't.

    JAD, Dec 1, 2003
  6. Alceryes

    Ben Pope Guest

    Check Henrys reply Zulu... he replied to Zulu about an hour before you did.

    I know all about how it's supposed to be done, I didn't know what you were
    attempting/thinking about as a link to the instructions had been posted.

    Anyway, no harm done.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Dec 1, 2003
  7. Alceryes

    JAD Guest

    Just install the demo. Put both these files in the 'bin' directory and
    You also have to download atioglxx.dll. I can't find that at the moment.
    Maybe someone can post a working link.
    Install the demo, copy open gl wrapper to c:\program files\nvidia
    corporation\nvidia demos\dawn directory.
    Copy the atioglxx.dll to the same directory. Run the nude patch if you want
    and watch.

    I got turned round here between these two posts, 2 of those links were dead on henry's post...so i didn't try the third
    anyhow....not what I was suspect of.....

    Thanks for clarifying

    JAD, Dec 1, 2003
  8. Alceryes

    Ben Pope Guest

    Here you go... might not stay here all that long (and won't be there for
    another 10 minutes).
    www.ben.pope.name/ati/Dawn.rar

    Extract both files in the archive to the bin directory of the demo, sorted.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Dec 1, 2003
  9. Alceryes

    WsntHere Guest

    Cool, it stayed there a little longer than 10 minutes and I shore do
    appreciate it.
    Thankee kindly Mr. Pope. Heh

    Bob
    --
    Shit happens.

    The Unofficial a.b.d FAQ by Planet_Destroyer:
    http://users.apex2000.net/wsnthere/abdfaq/Unofficial-abdragonball-FAQ.htm

    http://home.earthlink.net/~macami/101/101doa.htm

    "Yes! We're celebrating that tomorrow".
    Frank

    WsntHere, Dec 5, 2003
  10. Alceryes

    Ben Pope Guest

    Thats alright... I'd forgotten it was there actually. I meant that I was
    uploading it and it would take 10 mins...

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Dec 6, 2003