    acceleration. if ANYBODY could enlighten us to a solution for EITHER
    of our questions, we'd be eternally grateful and all that stuff.

    -awesome

    Nate, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Nate

    ray Guest

    in ur bio u should have primary boot device try setting that to AGP n
    not onboard also check what mobo do u have??

    ray, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Nate

    jamotto Guest

    I don't think there is a disable jumper for the video card instead
    you have to turn it off in the bios. After looking at the manual I
    would check out the the "Features Setup" option in your bios.

    good luck

    jamotto, Dec 10, 2003