    both cards?

    Thanks,
    Oliver

    Oliver Bischof, Oct 10, 2005

  2. Not enough to justify buying the 6600...

    Why don't You just replace the fan of Your FX5700?

    Benjamin

    Benjamin Gawert, Oct 10, 2005

  3. I will replace my Mobo to a PCI-Express one. So I need
    a new graphics adapter supporting 2 x DVI and PCI-E
    silent as possible.

    Maybe I take the Gainward 6600 GT 2 x DVI. They have got
    regulated fans.

    Oliver

    Oliver Bischof, Oct 10, 2005
  4. FYI: That 5700 Ultra can overclock like a mother fucker.
    I have one running Doom 3 on Ultra Settings with very little stuttering
    and decent framerate.

    KillzoneBigNunts, Oct 19, 2005