    Any ideas, people?

    Thanks very much for your help.
    Tim

    TimPendragon, Nov 13, 2006
  2. TimPendragon

    TimPendragon

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2006
    an update

    Well, I rolled back the driver to see if that would help. It didn't. Then I installed the newest driver, which also failed to correct the problem. Finally, I performed a system restore to the date I last successfully used PowerDVD. Now I'm getting a different error message:

    Your kernel version is incorrect. Please upgrade to a newer version of PowerDVD.

    Aside from doing what it says, is there anything else I can try? This should not be happening.

    Tim

    TimPendragon, Nov 14, 2006