Nvidia gets contract for next-gen Sony...PSP2 or PS4

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Radeon350, Mar 26, 2006.

  1. Radeon350

    Radeon350 Guest

    http://cellphones.engadget.com/2006/03/24/nvidia-gets-contract-for-next-gen-sony-console/

    Nvidia gets contract for next-gen Sony console?

    by Marc Perton

    "Nvidia, which got about $30 million from Sony for the PS3 graphics
    engine, has signed on with Sony for another product -- and Nvidia execs
    say the new deal will run through 2007, and should earn the company
    "slightly more" than the PS3 deal. So, what's it gonna be,
    rumor-mongers? PSP2? Vaio media center? A color Reader? For now,
    though, Nvidia is playing coy, boasting about the deal, but going all
    silent on the details, which, of course, just forces us into rampant
    speculation mode. So, for now we're counting on either the Clie 2007 or
    an MD player with integrated video -- and with Sony being Sony, we
    could just be right."

    Radeon350, Mar 26, 2006

  2. Radeon350

    Gayness Guest

    it's too early to talk about PS4 so I woud think Vaio, Clie or some
    other shit

    Gayness, Mar 26, 2006

  3. Radeon350

    EM Guest

    Why would vaio need unique graphics?

    EM, Mar 27, 2006
  4. Radeon350

    Radeon Guest

    It's not too early for PSP2, Vaio would not need a special graphics
    chip from Nvidia, and PS4 early R&D was already underway since last
    year, so your not accounting very well for what this Nvidia-Sony
    contract is for

    Radeon, Mar 27, 2006
  5. Radeon350

    Dreamcasted Guest

    You're Gay

    Dreamcasted, Mar 27, 2006
  6. whatever it is.... it will crash.

    ** no fate **

    dracman

    -=-

    Dr. Richard Cranium, Mar 27, 2006
  7. oh my a cross poster...................

    1.) this then makes this cross post bullshit !!

    JEEP VI'NEER WID-LO!

    Det har oppstått en feil:
    Ugyldig kategori ID. Artikkelen eller kategorien du prøver å lese er ikke
    gyldig.

    My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch

    **savegame editors all versions Tomb Raider & TRAOD godmode
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/tr2code.htm

    hope this helps,

    ** No Fate **

    cheers,
    dracman
    Tomb Raider: Shotgun City
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb.htm
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/childrenspajamas.htm

    ** Far Cry with Valerie as the Adventuress **
    http://www.smokeypoint.org/farCry.htm

    http://www.smokeypoint.org/traod/traod.html
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/tombraider1/tombraider1pictures.htm
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/tombraider1/tombraider1midaspics.htm

    http://www.smokeypoint.com/3dfx.htm
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/My_PC.htm

    ** Win2k and winXP hi-res with TR1
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/glidos.htm

    ** Tomb Raider 1 add on UB levels
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb2.htm#Tova

    -=-=-

    ** Final Fantasy Online mega ingame Pictures ! **
    ** for those whom wonder about "whats it like anyway huh"

    http://www.smokeypoint.com/ffxionline/traod.html
    http://www.smokeypoint.org/ffxionline/rikku/jibb/Jueno.html

    -=-=-

    ** GTA III vice City Character MOD
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/uzi.htm#gta3

    ** Far Cry with Valerie as the Adventuress **
    http://www.smokeypoint.org/farCry.htm

    ** Singles: Flirt UP Your Life AI and character MOD
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/childrenspajamas.htm#singles

    ** World of Warcraft Beta adventuring North to Ironforge. Dwarf Airport
    Discovered
    http://www.smokeypoint.org/wow/worldofwarcraft.html

    ** No Pili'kaia **

    Dr. Richard Cranium, Mar 27, 2006