    How much fps can it do ?!?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 20, 2011

  2. Hello,

    Can an nvidia GT 520 gpu play quake 3 at 1920x1200 at 60 fps ?!?

    How about 30 fps ?

    How much fps can it do ?!?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 20, 2011

  3. Skybuck Flying

    sittingduck Guest

    Yes

    sittingduck, May 20, 2011
  4. Skybuck Flying

    John M Guest

    Hey SB, I'm sure you can run pretty much anything you want with that
    card ;) Quake 3 should run maxed out at 60fps, no problems for you,
    depending on your hardware (CPU, RAM, etc). Not sure if Q3 and run at
    that high of a resolution though. I still play it on 800x600 and it
    looks more than fine.

    John M, Jun 2, 2011
  5. "John M" wrote in message
    "
    Hey SB, I'm sure you can run pretty much anything you want with that
    card ;) Quake 3 should run maxed out at 60fps, no problems for you,
    depending on your hardware (CPU, RAM, etc). Not sure if Q3 and run at
    that high of a resolution though. I still play it on 800x600 and it
    looks more than fine.
    "

    Yeah Quake 3 runs at 1920x1200 at 62 fps (maxed at 60 fps ;))

    Company of Heroes also runs fine.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jun 4, 2011