    is the difference between the EP-9NPAJ+SLI and the EP-9NPA+SLI other than the
    price ? I see that the latter has Firewire where the former does not. Is there
    any other difference ?

    Guest, Aug 20, 2005

  2. Guest

    DaveL Guest

    Oops. Looks like Epox does not have the comparison chart for socket 939.
    But the difference looks like EP-9NPA+SLI comes with two extra sata jacks
    and firewire.

    DaveL

    DaveL, Aug 20, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Do you have user experience with either one ? I am looking for a reliable mobo
    which will be useful for the near future, and also a company which supports
    their product. My first home-built computer was with an Abit Socket A mobo and,
    while it was a decent board with good flexibility, I have found Abit to be a
    poor supporter of their customers, although the user base is very helpful. How
    does Epox compare in this respect ?

    Guest, Aug 20, 2005
  4. Guest

    DaveL Guest

    I currently have two Epox 8RDA+ systems and they have always been flawless
    in operation. I have also built three systems for people using the Epox
    Nforce3 board called 8KDA3J. All boards are awesome. I also have
    experience with building systems Asus, MSI, Abit, Biostar, Aopen and some
    others I can't remember. I think Epox is the best. Asus and Abit are good
    too but cost more and usually don't have the exact feature set I want. MSI
    are quirky, Biostar is cheap junk and Aopen can't seem to write a decent
    bios.

    DaveL

    DaveL, Aug 20, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the good comments about Epox. I will take the fewer posts on this NG
    than other mobo company's NGs as a sign that Epox users have less problems than
    others, and that Epox is a supportive company.

    Guest, Aug 20, 2005
  6. I have experience with all the boards you mention (except AOpen), and all I
    can say is you nailed each one of those manufacturers! :) Epox is simply
    fantastic.

    Regards,

    Margaret

    Margaret Wilson, Aug 22, 2005