Nvidia Quadro 4 ebay cheap, get yourself a top quality card for cheap

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by H, Jan 1, 2005.

  1. H

    H Guest

    H, Jan 1, 2005

  2. H

    First of One Guest

    This is actually a cool card, equivalent to the Ti4400 in specs. Who's the
    manufacturer? LeadTek? PNY?

    First of One, Jan 2, 2005

  3. No, the Q4 900XGL is the GF4Ti4600 equivalent. The Ti4400 equivalent is the
    750XGL...

    Benjamin

    Benjamin Gawert, Jan 4, 2005
  4. H

    First of One Guest

    And the 980XGL is just the 900XGL with AGP8x support, right? I stand
    corrected.

    First of One, Jan 4, 2005
  5. Correct.

    Benjamin