    digital input, will this second display receive digital content?

    Thanks,
    -zip

    zippy, Jul 30, 2004

  2. zippy

    First of One Guest

    Nope. All the adaptor does is route the analog signal to the five pins
    arranged in a square pattern on one side of the DVI socket.

    Rather than the QuadroFX, I suggest you try to find a Gainward Ti4600. I
    think it's called the Ultra/750XP. It has dual-DVI connectors... and faster
    3D than your QuadroFX 500.

    First of One, Jul 30, 2004

  3. zippy

    First of One Guest

    First of One, Jul 30, 2004
  4. zippy

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the replies. The system is a new work system provided by my
    company. Unfortunate about the one analog output on the card but I am not
    going to worry about it. I'm not playing games on the system, just punching
    code.

    Thanks,
    -zip

    Guest, Jul 31, 2004