    newer drivers or just stick with the 30.82's?
    Any assistance would be much appreciated.

    thank you.

    CP, May 8, 2004

  2. CP

    empireAA Guest

    It relly depends on what you do with your machine. Regardless, if I remember
    right, Det. 26.64 were the best driver set for the TNT chipset.

    empireAA, May 8, 2004

  3. CP

    DaveW Guest

    With that older card, STAY with drivers that are stable!

    DaveW, May 9, 2004
  4. CP

    CP Guest

    Ok, i'll give the 26.64's a test run. Thank you empireAA.
    CP

    CP, May 12, 2004
  5. CP

    CP Guest

    These, 30.82's work pretty stable. Just for kicks I will try the 26.64's
    empireAA mentioned. Thank you DaveW

    CP, May 12, 2004
  6. CP

    CP Guest

    Hey guys, do you know where I can get that little Nvidia driver remover
    program? Also do you think I should make the jump to DX9? Im running DX8.1
    now.
    Thx CP

    CP, May 12, 2004