    I've got an old MX64 now and it's just too old and has only 32MB on board.

    Any opinions or experience on this issue you can share?

    Lee

    Lee M., Mar 9, 2007

  2. Lee M.

    dave Guest

    I have two 8RDA+ systems. One with a Nvidia video card and one with an ATI.
    They both work fine with no compatibility issues. If you want to start
    swapping cards then you could consider that if you swap Nvidia for Nvidia or
    ATI for ATI then you would not have to change video drivers. You would
    still need to remove the card from device manager and let it auto detect the
    new one unless they were identical.

    DaveL

    dave, Mar 10, 2007

  3. Just curious, how are the caps on your 8RDA+ boards? Mine are bulging and
    leaking. Runs fine although the CPU voltage fluctuates between 1.4 and 1.6.
    I'm thinking about getting a refurb from the Epox store.

    Lee MacMillan, Mar 10, 2007
  4. Lee M.

    dave Guest

    One began to not boot and I replaced the caps to
    repair it. The other to this day is working fine with bad caps.

    DaveL

    dave, Mar 11, 2007