nView desktops - getting closure of Explorer windows by Internet Explorer.

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Wobbler, May 2, 2004.

  1. Wobbler

    Wobbler Guest

    This is mildly annoying, wondered if any other heavy users of multi
    desktops have come across it.

    I use 10 desktops for various functions and each desktop has one or
    more My Computer windows open to manage those functions, have got used
    to it and love it, the way you can hop around using hot keys and have
    no clutter.

    Trouble is if I fire up I/Explorer all my Explorer windows just get
    closed !
    Annoying as I say and I get round it by only using I/Explorer on one
    of my remotely controlled machines from one of the other windows.
    Occasionally though I forget and click a link within an email and bang
    go my windows.

    Using an old GeForce2 GTS/GeForce2 Pro type card with driver 5.6.6.4
    dated 3rd March 2004.

    If noone in here can offer any suggestions are there any good forums
    where you can toss this type of query?

    Ta muchly.

    \/\/

    Wobbler, May 2, 2004