NVKeystone auto-activate after auto logon?!

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Bugs, Jun 23, 2005.

  1. Bugs

    Bugs Guest

    Does anyone know if it is possible to set NVkeystone to automatically
    activate when the user logs on?

    At the moment the only way I can see it working is to set the keystone
    and manually select 'Activate' from the NVKeystone context menu each
    time you log in...it remembers the keystone settings but doesn't
    automatically activate.

    I've had a good search around (the manuals and the web) and can't find
    anything that will do this. Registry settings? (Tried setting
    "HKCU\Software\NVidia Corporation\Global\nView\Keystone\KeepActive" to
    1, but this doesn't seem to have the desired effect (regardless of the
    suggestive name!)

    Any help will be much appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Paul