    still out there...And I mean OUT THERE, LOL....And IM not forgetting
    the rest of you bird loving sheep shagging ...Well you guys are the
    best...HELP

    job60, Feb 19, 2005

  2. job60

    TomG Guest

    I use Outlook Express for reading text based groups like this one and I use
    Forte Agent for binaries

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 130,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Feb 20, 2005

  3. job60

    0_Qed Guest

    TomG wrote:

    Thats 'interesting' .
    :)

    Theres yet 'another' which is good for your =specific= purpose ...

    Photographic Object Renderer Normalized, ... 'PORN' for short.

    It even has a "DWIM" button ... DoWhatIMean ... err, "think".
    Hands free operation.

    <VBG>
    Qed.

    0_Qed, Feb 20, 2005
  4. job60

    JefN Guest

    | NOW IM pissed.... You get used to somthing ....And they pull the rug
    | out from under you...The truth is I havent been reading the group for a
    | while. But it was one of my fav's..Can anyone sugest a reader that is
    | some what close to what IM used to?..{ Q } {Tom } {Homie}... You guy's
    | still out there...And I mean OUT THERE, LOL....And IM not forgetting
    | the rest of you bird loving sheep shagging ...Well you guys are the
    | best...HELP

    job60 -

    Join the legions howling AO-Hell's latest bandwidth-pruning missive....
    Maybe it's time to jump ship?

    In any event, you'll need a reader program (Outlook Express serves the
    purpose... though there are better out there, as already posted).

    Then you'll need a news provider. Unfortunately the folks at
    http://www.news.individual.net (hosted out of Berlin; available
    internationally) have recently announced that beginning April 1, 2005 their
    previously free access to their newsgroup server will begin an annual
    subscription for ?10.00... that's Euros if your reader doesn't know the
    character and, at current exchange, about US$13.10 a year. Cheap, if you
    ask me, compared to many of the other pay-for-use news services. I've used
    them off and on for years when my own ISP's news server is funky.

    Jef

    JefN, Feb 20, 2005
  5. job60

    TomG Guest

    Qed... go find a flock and do something with them to stir up the local law
    enforcement dudes...

    TomG, Feb 20, 2005
  6. job60

    JefN Guest

    You sure he knows what to do to with a flock... not even mentioning stirring

    JefN, Feb 20, 2005
  7. job60

    0_Qed Guest

    :)
    Thats Correct.

    My adolescent 'Nunnery' training =sadly= neglected "that" portion
    of my up(?down?) bringing ...

    It wasnt until I'd purchased Willie Nelson's old PU camper ...
    and found his copious notes ...
    that "life" was =FULLY= revealed to me .

    I'm now practicing just plain_old debauchery ...
    "wanton' is next week ... week after, maybe.
    Depends upon my progress.

    "What" comes =after= 'wanton' is yet to be revealed ...
    his notes get hard to decipher, at that point.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Feb 20, 2005
  8. job60

    0_Qed Guest

    Having never studied the "Lore" ,
    wrt to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge ,
    I'm not too quickly "want" to be put 'up' on a charge of
    " For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge " ...

    BTW ...
    "speaking" of Roll Models ...
    whutz up w/Homie ???

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Feb 20, 2005
  9. job60

    JefN Guest

    JefN, Feb 21, 2005
  10. job60

    TomG Guest

    he may not be able to handle the flock but I bet he can give the local law
    enforcement reason to pause...

    TomG, Feb 21, 2005
  11. job60

    TomG Guest

    dunno what's up with Homie... I even emailed him a couple of weeks ago and
    didn't get no response!

    TomG, Feb 21, 2005
  12. job60

    JefN Guest

    Nah... anymore they probably just sigh and turn their heads from his shame.

    Jef

    JefN, Feb 21, 2005
  13. job60

    TomG Guest

    LOL!

    TomG, Feb 21, 2005
  14. job60

    0_Qed Guest

    Just wait `till you're in the back seat, cuffed 'behind',
    head down on the floor_pan.

    My turn =THEN= ... LOL.

    Drunk Tanks only have 'steel' sheets & blankets ...
    similar pillows too.

    Yuma County AZ had fine outdoor Hotel/Restaurant ... 50s.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Feb 22, 2005
  15. job60

    0_Qed Guest

    'Shame' only exists within the framework of 'scruples' .
    :)

    Ya gets away with a 'lot' *if* you can manage to be
    wearing that old 50s era, wide tie you puked upon ...
    then let =thouroughly= dry & harden.

    Kinda like getting yer buddies head caught up in a Caddy electric
    window.
    I hate puke on a nice chrome trimmed, leather seat.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Feb 22, 2005
  16. job60

    JefN Guest

    Qed wrote:

    | 'Shame' only exists within the framework of 'scruples' .
    | :)

    That explains a lot.

    I ammend what I originally said: They'd sign and turn their heads on *their
    perception* of your shame.

    ;-)

    Jef

    JefN, Feb 22, 2005
  17. job60

    TomG Guest

    steel sheets and blankets?? they don't sound warm and fuzzy!

    TomG, Feb 24, 2005
  18. job60

    JefN Guest

    Sure leads the mind to wander though...

    Jef

    JefN, Feb 24, 2005
  19. job60

    0_Qed Guest

    :)
    Find "other" accomdation, if at all possible.

    An "AAA" card helps.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Feb 25, 2005
  20. job60

    JefN Guest

    Qed wrote:

    | :)
    | Find "other" accomdation, if at all possible.

    Almost had to do that. The Building Inspector initially wanted to red tag
    the house after the deluge Sunday night. The slope on city-owned land above
    here failed and my patio and pool are buried under several feet of mud:

    http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jefn/slide-1.jpg
    http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jefn/slide-2.jpg
    http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jefn/slide-3.jpg

    Fortunately the house is undamaged and is out of the path of any further
    failure of the slope.

    I done been digging the last several days. The rain has finally ended (for
    the moment).

    Jef

    JefN, Feb 25, 2005