    No popups, just import bookmarks over and move into the next generation of
    web surfing.
    I am no way associated with the mozilla, just an extemely pleased surfer.

    Steve S, Nov 13, 2004

  2. Steve S

    Inglo Guest

    Then go here and get extended
    http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/

    Inglo, Nov 13, 2004

  3. Steve S

    NightSky 421 Guest

    I've been using different versions of Firefox since June and like it a lot.
    Well worth the download. I have it and IE co-existing very peacefully, but
    I rarely use IE.

    NightSky 421, Nov 13, 2004
  4. Steve S

    First of One Guest

    If you think Mozilla is good, try Opera.

    First of One, Nov 13, 2004
  5. Steve S

    Andrew Guest

    If you think Opera is better you haven't tried the extensions you can
    get for Firefox. Adblock is the best thing since hypertext.

    Andrew, Nov 13, 2004
  6. Steve S

    William Guest

    Andrew,

    Yes I love the FF 1.0 really cool and fast. Extensions make this a new world
    to make things the way I like. Is the Adblock better or different from the
    built in ad block?

    Bill

    Sorry I know this aint the group for this but couldnt resist asking :)

    William, Nov 13, 2004
  7. Steve S

    Andrew Guest

    A million times better, it allows you to block any ad/image using very
    flexible filters that can include wildcards.

    Andrew, Nov 13, 2004
  8. Steve S

    William Guest

    gotcha thanks. Will check it out. Another great feature of FF if ya dont
    like something you can 'can' it :)

    love them themes too
    nuff said
    Bill

    William, Nov 13, 2004
  9. Steve S

    Trout Guest

    Opera has ads, unless you are willing to pay $50.00 for a browser. I'm
    not and prefer the *free* Firefox.

    Trout, Nov 13, 2004
  10. Steve S

    First of One Guest

    Depends on your preference. Opera's got a pretty effective pop-up blocker.
    In-line advertising is nowhere as intrusive, so I don't mind them.

    First of One, Nov 14, 2004
  11. Steve S

    First of One Guest

    Or you download a serial for it at astalavista.box.sk and not pay...

    First of One, Nov 14, 2004
  12. Steve S

    Trout Guest

    Yea, that is one solution, but not one I am willing to do.

    Trout, Nov 14, 2004