    original supplier in Germany. Any suggestions would be really great.
    Thanks,
    Shishir

    ShishirM, Aug 23, 2005

  2. ShishirM

    Chris H. Guest

    The Windows XP/Tablet PC Edition is not available to the public for
    installation on a Tablet PC other than through the original equipment
    manufacturer (OEM). If you cannot contact the manufacturer you'll basically
    stuck. Since you're not the original owner, the burden falls on whoever
    bought the machine originally.

    Chris H., Aug 23, 2005