    I've notice that overclocking my athlon xp 1900 to 2100 reduce the
    memory bandwith. In other hand the temperature rise like hell. So i
    figure that it must be the problem, i'm i wrong?

    FX, Oct 30, 2003

  2. FX

    flamebot Guest

    Well since they don't design motherboards and cpus to be overclocked then
    yes it is a problem.

    flamebot, Oct 31, 2003

  3. FX

    dgk Guest

    I don't know about the cpu but they sure design the motherboards to
    facilitate overclocking.

    dgk, Nov 3, 2003
  4. FX

    Aussie Guest

    Too right my friend..EPOX 8RDA+ is just for that...Overclocking the pants
    out of any AMD cpu..(with a decent cooling ofcourse :)))))

    Aussie, Nov 4, 2003