OC'ing P4E on Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000(-L)

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by Luvrsmel, Jun 21, 2013.

  1. Luvrsmel

    Luvrsmel Guest

    Older version of Everest (v1.10.106) providing the values here, didn't even
    recognize the Prescott.
    Great overclocking using only a Vantec HS & Fan.
    Very stable as long as I keep the fins clean!!
    Running Simbin's GTR Evolution & Race '07 at highest settings.

    Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    OS Service Pack Service Pack 3
    Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
    DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0)

    CPU Type Unknown
    CPUID CPU Name Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
    CPUID Revision 0F41h

    CPU CacheL1
    Trace Cache 12K Instructions
    L1 Data Cache 16 KB
    L2 Cache 1 MB (On-Die, ATC, Full-Speed)

    CPU SpeedCPU
    Clock 3503.05 MHz (original: 3000 MHz, overclock: 17%)
    CPU Multiplier 15.0x
    CPU FSB 233.54 MHz
    Memory Bus 186.83 MHz

    Front Side Bus PropertiesBus
    Type Intel NetBurst
    Bus Width 64-bit
    Real Clock 233 MHz (QDR)
    Effective Clock 933 MHz
    Bandwidth 7467 MB/s

    Memory Bus PropertiesBus
    Type Dual DDR SDRAM
    Bus Width 64-bit
    Real Clock 187 MHz (DDR)
    Effective Clock 373 MHz
    Bandwidth 5973 MB/s

    Chipset Bus PropertiesBus
    Type Intel Hub Interface
    Bus Width 8-bit
    Real Clock 78 MHz (QDR)
    Effective Clock 311 MHz
    Bandwidth 311 MB/s

    DisplayVideo
    Adapter RADEON X850 Series - Secondary (256 MB)
    Video Adapter RADEON X850 Series (256 MB)

    MultimediaAudio
    Adapter SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio (Gigabyte)

    Motherboard Physical InfoCPU
    Sockets/Slots 1
    Expansion Slots 5 PCI, 1 AGP
    RAM Slots 4 DIMM