    best of both :-(

    TIA
    Keith

    Keith Dawson, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Keith Dawson

    Kyle Brant Guest

    probably the cpu can't take a 112 MHz fsb with the 5x multiplier, the
    evidence of such is in your original post. Does the CPU run at 100
    MHz FSB x 5.5?

    --
    Best regards,
    Kyle

    Kyle Brant, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Keith Dawson

    Keith Dawson Guest

    Hi Kyle,
    I think I had it running once, but with all the memory settings turned
    down - the result was about 100 points off the 3dm2001 score :-(
    The memory has now been changed, hence I am running the 4.5x112 (with
    CAS2 as well), at 2.0V continuosly but nothing above that seems
    possible...

    Keith

    Keith Dawson, Sep 15, 2003
  4. Keith Dawson

    Roger Hunt Guest

    I've never had noteworthy success with 112 with either of my 503+s, with
    any CPU I threw in it - Pentium MMX, K6-2, or 2+ - 450, 500, or 550 -
    tried them all. That's with varied selections of peripherals and RAM
    too.

    Have you tried 5.5 or 6x95MHz though?

    Roger Hunt, Sep 16, 2003