OClock newbie needs help DS3 rev 3.3

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Bob H, Jul 15, 2007.

  1. Bob H

    Bob H Guest

    E4300
    Mushkin 800 DDR2 stix
    stock voltages

    OK I've got it running at~

    FSB 350
    DRAM 525
    cpuid = 2:3

    cpuid further shows:
    Rated FSB = 1400 (which is FSB 350 x 4, which means what??)

    I'm really not sure if any of this is good or should be better?

    Is the memory being underclocked unnecessarily?
    is 2:3 poor? where stock = 1:2, does that mean the memory is really running
    at 600? (1:2 = 800)

    Bob

    Bob H, Jul 15, 2007