    there is actually no real monitor associated with it. The "extend desktop to
    this monitor" is unchecked. WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS and how (or should) I get
    rid of it?

    Tom Doyle, Sep 6, 2003

  2. Tom Doyle

    JAD Guest

    its the video out even though it is off still loads a default monitor.....i guess so you can adjust the output res and refresh

    JAD, Sep 6, 2003

  3. Tom Doyle

    Tom Doyle Guest

    No options are available on that "video out" - all are blank or grayed out.
    This whole thing did not occur with Catalyst 3.6 or any previous to that.

    monitor.....i guess so you can adjust the output res and refresh

    Tom Doyle, Sep 6, 2003
  4. Tom Doyle

    JAD Guest

    done it on my machine since the 2nd cat release....plug a monitor in the video out and turn it on from display properties. Its
    simply a Interface created to better control the res and refresh for TV's and the integration of hydravision also I guess.

    JAD, Sep 6, 2003