    could that be a possibility? Or maybe gremlins really exist?

    humbly,
    TJ

    Triple Jumper, Dec 12, 2006

  2. Triple Jumper

    John Guest

    I would check the BIOS setup and make sure things are setup in the power
    management section correctly. Then, if in doubt, replace the battery
    and clear the BIOS (usually a jumper on the motherboard) and reset your
    BIOS settings for proper operation and performance.

    John Van Winkle

    John, Dec 28, 2006

  3. I swapped the PSU - no problems since then.
    TJ

    Triple Jumper, Dec 29, 2006