    I am at a loss as to what to do at this point. I have checked al
    conections rechecked the jumpers, etc. I can't seem to figure ou
    what the problem is. Anyone have any ideas

    tdizzle, Mar 24, 2006

  2. tdizzle

    Zilla Guest

    Ensure that all your IDE cables, memory, and
    video card (remove other PCI cards to start with)
    are set in firmly.

    Leave the default settings to start with, except
    for the part in the BIOS that says "Stop on POST
    error" or something like that. Ensure that this
    is NOT selected. IOW, you want to keep booting
    even if it finds a error on POST.

    Zilla, Mar 28, 2006