ODM for new 3.2GHz Alienware?

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Jason Wm. Mitchell, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. Anyone know who's ODM'ing the new 3.2GHz w/800MHz FSB Alienware A-51m's?

    Jason Wm. Mitchell, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Jason Wm. Mitchell

    Andy Smith Guest

    Prove to me that such a thing exists. Nothing at their site.

    Andy Smith, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Look at the back cover of the most recent PCGamer. There have been a
    number of reviews, but in unlikely places like Entertainment Weekly, etc.
    The PCGamer rebate ad is off the AW main site at

    http://www.alienware.com/sub_pages/pc_gamer.aspx

    but it doesn't say much about the CPU. The 3.2GHz came from the PCGamer
    ad specs.

    Jason Wm. Mitchell, Aug 4, 2003