Off-Topic € NEED HELP: What's the best PAYMENT PROCESSOR similiar to iBill and CCBill?

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Infuze, Jan 26, 2005.

  1. Infuze

    Infuze Guest

    € NEED HELP: What's the best PAYMENT PROCESSOR similiar to iBill and
    CCBill?

    This is off-topic... but I'm a Mac User and don't know where to go...
    What's the best PAYMENT PROCESSOR similiar to iBill and CCBill?

    I want to open a Mac-monthly-subscription online magazine/news site, and
    need to find out payment options for subscribers.

    I already did a little research...
    I don't like PayPal, 2CO.com, iBill, or CCBill ... (I've just heard bad
    things about them, their eagerness to close accounts and keep money, and
    their poor support staff)

    But I want something similiar to them... but obviously good.

    Any recommendations for me to look at?

    TIA!

    Infuze, Jan 26, 2005