    without some of the picture being off of the screen. Anyone out there have
    this monitor and
    somehow have drivers for it ? Thanks !

    Reggie Hillier, Dec 3, 2006

  2. did you go to Acer's site?

    Dan Sgambelluri, Dec 3, 2006

  3. Reggie Hillier

    The Postman Guest

    Yes....did a search for them and nothing.
    I can download the manual from the site but no drivers.

    The Postman, Dec 3, 2006
  4. What did Acer say when you contacted them

    Dan Sgambelluri, Dec 4, 2006
  5. They couldn't find their own drivers. I gave them my email address
    so they can send them to me when they find them. Pretty sad that
    they sell a monitor but no drivers with it.

    Reggie Hillier, Dec 4, 2006
  6. Reggie Hillier

    Dan Guest

    Your native resolution for this monitor is 1920 x 1200 not 1920 x 1600.

    Dan, Dec 4, 2006
  7. Sorry.... that is what I meant to type....it's been a long day !

    Reggie Hillier, Dec 4, 2006
  8. Did you do a Windows Update and see if it finds anything?

    Dan Sgambelluri, Dec 4, 2006
  9. Yes.... no go on that one too.

    Reggie Hillier, Dec 4, 2006
  10. Reggie Hillier

    Bob Guest

    Try the driver for the 24"...it's the AL 2416 and there are drivers for that
    one and should work on yours, just change drivers manually. I have one and
    it runs native in the same resolution as the 26" -1920x1200.
    Bob

    Bob, Dec 4, 2006
  11. It sounds like you have it connected via analog. A monitor this large
    should
    be using DVI.

    news-server.nc.rr.com, Dec 5, 2006
  12. Thanks Bob but I already tried that.
    Any chance it could be something in the Nvidia drivers for the 8800 that is
    not
    allowing it to properly display 1920x1200 ?

    Reggie Hillier, Dec 5, 2006
  13. It is connected using DVI.
    Thanks.

    Reggie Hillier, Dec 5, 2006
  14. I found out the problem. It is the drivers for the 8800.
    I installed the monitor on my other comp which has an X800 GTO
    in it and it scales it perfectly at 1920x1200. I talked to EVGA tech support
    and they want
    me to email them the specs on the Acer so they can contact Nvidia with the
    problem.

    Reggie Hillier, Dec 5, 2006