    I'm asking here because I figure the typical wireless network user has
    a laptop. Where do I go to discuss questions/problems I have with my
    network? TIA.

    Max, Sep 9, 2003

  2. alt.internet.wireless

    Did you every think of searching google groups????

    Mike Schumann

    Mike Schumann, Sep 9, 2003

  3. Max

    Max Guest

    Mike, that never occurred to me. I never considered there was a way
    to see any newsgroups other than the ones offered by my ISP. It's a
    bit cumbersome to try to read the alt.internet.wireless group via my
    browser, and I suspect I will have trouble trying to follow all posts
    to a specific thread, but I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the
    response.

    Max, Sep 9, 2003
  4. Send an e-mail to your ISP and ask them to add the groups you are missing.
    I had the same problem with my ISP, and with one or two e-mails, all the
    missing groups I was interested were added to their server.

    Mike Schumann

    Mike Schumann, Sep 10, 2003