    Deluxe AMD Athlon XP, Barton Core, Corsair XMS CMX512-3200LL (twin), nVIDIA
    GeForce 6600 AGP (Asus N6600) Video Adapter.

    Could some one help please? TIA

    Billy Smitty, Apr 1, 2010

  2. alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus would likely be a better option.
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp_2.45.html should work.

    Thomas Andersson, Apr 2, 2010

  3. Billy Smitty

    deimos Guest

    These worked perfectly fine for me up until I stopped using the same board:

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp_5.10.html

    You can add a slightly newer audio driver too:

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_audio_4.62_win2kxp.html

    You could also use Realtek drivers (the codec is an ALC662 I think).

    There have been serveral community remixes with the newer driver
    versions over the years but no real improvement in my experience
    (stability and performance about the same).

    http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/nforce-drivers-f28.html

    Now if you want Vista/7 drivers, I dunno :).

    deimos, Apr 3, 2010
  4. Billy Smitty

    bardman Guest

    bardman, May 14, 2010