    or some such... anyone know what they are, and can you overcome them?

    Im running XP2000+ with a radeon 9800 pro, 1024Mb memory btw if that has any
    bearing on it

    Sham B, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Sham B

    Sham B Guest

    balls. wrong ng.
    should have been the alt games opf one. sorry, looks like I need to reduce
    my screen res so I can read...dumbass that I am.

    Sham B, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Sham B

    Ben Pope Guest

    It's close enough... you mentioned the ATI card.

    I don;t even know what game you're talking about so bear that in mind with
    the following comments:

    I would suggest that in pretty much all cases, that WinXP is gonna do you
    better then Win98... even when playing games.

    I upgraded from Win98 to Win2K some time ago and have not looked back - the
    memory management and general stability is an order of magnitude better.
    Let Win98 go with the hard drive...

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Sham B

    Asestar Guest

    I upgraded from Win98 to Win2K some time ago and have not looked back -
    the
    Amen to that..

    Asestar, Mar 5, 2004
  5. Sham B

    Asestar Guest

    Is this OFP suppose to be OperationFlashpoint ? If yes, then there was NO
    problem running the game at 1152x864x32 on mobility radeon 9000 64mb, P4
    2,53GHz, 512 PC2100 and windowsXp pro, that's on a laptop. Game was VERY
    smooth and fluid.

    Altough your cpu is somewhat slow than mine was, that 9800pro should more
    than compensate.

    Asestar, Mar 5, 2004