    I assume you can but thought I'd ask before I BSOD myself crazy.

    thanks for any input

    ps--running win2k with athlon and abit mobo..

    TechnoPaul, Oct 24, 2003

  2. TechnoPaul

    Ron Cook Guest

    Yes.

    You might want to check the HP website for any updated drivers or
    known issues regarding your operating system.

    Another option, especially if you already have a network, is to pick
    up one of the two or three-port print server devices from Linksys,
    DLink, Netgear, etc.

    If you have no network it would just take a network card in your PC
    and a print server device.

    Ron n1zhi

    Ron Cook, Oct 25, 2003