    haven't installed it in the past, so I guess I'm not missing anything, but
    should I run it as well? Or does it add extra features that will improve
    performance?

    Carly, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Carly

    Adrian Guest

    Being an ATI video card owner myself, I don't see it's necessary, unless:

    (a) You want to change the OpenGL, DirectX or AGP settings
    (b) Want to change the color settings for your desktop
    (c) Want to setup dual monitor mode

    There's a little more than that, but on the whole, I think it's more for
    gamers. Either way, I don't think it's a huge install (5 to 6MB?) if you
    wanted to install it. For myself, I haven't changed anything in it for
    months...

    ~ Adrian ~

    Adrian, Jun 26, 2003