old 6fb motherboard missing info

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by carlos_pantelides, Jan 15, 2007.

  1. Hello:

    I have an old 6fb mother (pentium pro), the vrm get broken and i have
    to remove it, does anybody know where the vrm jumpers go?

    I have seen the manual (m6fb11.pdf), googled, contacted soyo and even
    images.google.com.

    Look at soyo answers:

    "We apologize for the inconve nience this may have casued you. We
    do not have the model that you mentioned. Please check for the model
    and contact the correct anufacturer."

    "What exactly do you need?? "

    "Due to the complex nature of your request it will better to
    speak to one of our trained technicians. You can reach our tech
    support team at 909-292-2523 Mon. - Fri. from 9:00AM to 5:00PM
    PST."

    Thank you

    Carlos

    carlos_pantelides, Jan 15, 2007