Old ASUS motherboards

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Donald White, May 5, 2013.

  1. Donald White

    Donald White Guest

    I have been a long time user of ASUS products. It is time to rid myself
    of my collection of older equipment. I think all are working.

    I have:

    1) 1 P3B-F that was in service until yesterday and has refused to die.

    2) 2 P4C800-E which have not had the USB ports latch up.

    3) 3 P5W DH Deluxe.

    For all, I have CPUs and ECC memory. If any one is interested in this
    equipment and is willing to pay shipping, then can discuss further what
    parts I have. I have original boxes, manuals, cables and I/O shields
    for these motherboards. None were overclocked and all were kept cool.

    I am in the Phoenix, AZ area.

    Regards,

    Donald White, May 5, 2013