    Any suggestions?

    Thanks
    Dave

    Dave, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Dave

    Jaja Guest

    I have a P5A rev 1.06. BIOS 1007, 256 MB RAM

    Just today i checked ALI web site (www.ali.com.tw) and downloaded the latest
    drivers for chipset 1543C: Ali IDE Busmaster and the Integrated driver.
    Install the busmaster driver first and then make sure you check the IDE
    utility when installing the Integrated driver (2.05)

    I can't help you out with graphics cards and games, as i don't play on my
    PC. Anyway, if you want good advice, post a detailed description of your
    hardware, BIOS settings, driver versions and problem. Without these, nobody
    will be able to help you.

    Regards

    Jaime

    Jaja, Nov 23, 2003