    but if the newer version (6.2) is available it will be perfect! :)

    Many thanks in advance...

    Calogerom

    Calogero M., Nov 12, 2007

  2. Calogero M.

    First of One Guest

    The driver still exists on ATi's web server, but the page is no longer
    linked from the main page.
    http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/previous/radeon/radeonxip-cat62-xp.html

    BTW, you don't need the daughtercard to output to an HDTV. DVI-HDMI cables
    are available on the free market. If you need analog YPbPr output, there is
    an ATi-branded DVI-YPbPr adapter usually sold for $30. Something to consider
    if you encounter a future app that requires newer drivers than Cat 6.2.

    First of One, Nov 12, 2007

  3. Calogero M.

    MbMax Guest

    It isn't correct. I know that after v6.2 some versions didn't work
    with OcGuru (at the time I tested v6.4), but I guarantee to you that
    newer versions do work perfectly.
    ;-)

    Bye

    MbMax