    the unit & be used as a second monitor on another PC system. Considering the
    cost of the screen is half the price of the laptop it seems a waste to junk
    the entire unit.

    Gary Helfert, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Gary Helfert

    AndrewJ Guest

    Sell it on ebay like everyone else.

    AndrewJ, Apr 4, 2005

  3. Gary Helfert

    Gary Helfert Guest

    Ok, but what do you suppose those that buy the monitors on ebay do with
    them?

    Gary Helfert, Apr 4, 2005
  4. Gary Helfert

    ikenfixit Guest

    Repairs to other units, Backlights, Inverters.. It would be
    complicated to try and use it for a second monitor and you are
    correct in assuming theyre of some value. Even some of the old
    screens from the dino-laps can be in demand if you find the right
    person in need. What size and make of screen is it? We may have a use
    for it here and we do pay for laptops and parts.

    ikenfixit, Apr 4, 2005
  5. They repair laptops with broken LCD displays of the same model (same LCD
    display panel; not necessarily the same computer).

    Barry Watzman, Apr 6, 2005
  6. Gary Helfert

    Nemo Guest

    They make a nice picture frame.