Old Problem - New to Me - zero display service error

Discussion in 'ATI' started by -_-, May 29, 2007.

  1. -_-

    -_- Guest

    As the subject states, I am receiving this "zero display service error"
    when I install any of the *display driver only* packages for my ATI X850
    video card, PCI-e variety.

    I have Googled and found many old posts and tried those remedies but no
    luck.

    Uninstall.
    Safe Mode.
    Remove any ATI in hardware manager.
    Run Driver Cleaner Pro.
    Empty Trash
    Reboot.
    Install.
    Error every time.

    Repeat with older drivers packages, as well.
    I even tried the complete Catalyst Control Center install. No joy.

    Asus p5ND2SLI (non-deluxe)
    1 GB Memory
    250 GB HDD
    ATI X850
    mouse/kb/DVD
    SB Audigy Value

    Any additional suggestions?

    Thanks in advance.

    -_-, May 29, 2007

  2. -_-

    Carl Guest

    You need to remove your card, rub it up AND down the crack of your arse, and
    reinstall it, (try that all apart from the arse bit and it might work again)

    Carl, May 30, 2007