    additional Boca parallel port; original quick reference and reference
    diskette.

    Anyone interested?

    jdonaldsonsmith, Apr 30, 2009

  2. Then it's not much help posting in a GLOBAL newsgroup, is it?
    Have you tried putting an ad on Craigslist UK?
    http://london.craigslist.co.uk/
    You could try For Sale: Computers, or the Free section just below that.

    MasterBlaster, May 1, 2009

  3. Thanks for the tip - I'll try it. Seems a pity to dump the old machine
    in the tip.

    jdonaldsonsmith, May 1, 2009