Older files cd anything

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by metronid, Feb 6, 2012.

  1. metronid

    metronid Guest

    I do not know if anyone here remembers me.
    I am metronid
    Until a couple of years ago I had almost every bios and cd and
    software for all the older pb systtems
    I have since shredded them to make my room a little neater for the
    possible end times.

    I am in remission and have been for over a year but my days are
    limited.
    Before I leave for the future world I would like to make a pb site
    with real downloads
    I should have downloaded everything from alorica and knew to but did
    not have the physical or mental ability

    I ask everyone. If they can email me anything they have
    Most pb CDs contain the ome bios and most software

    I do not need anything physical just downloads of CDs in iso form and
    the cd #
    I of course will accept anything

    I just want to make a decent site for downloads free to friends and
    charge no members
    With the proceeds for research

    I am writing this now and would like to act fast as my time is
    approaching

    Please help
    I have in the past given much and have made major software
    modifications to bypass
    Fixed CDs

    metronid, Feb 6, 2012