    AIW Radeon 8500DV card?

    The newer ones crash like Bill Gates is on stage....

    Help!

    Henry Bemis, Jan 28, 2007

  2. Depends on your O/S. Click appropriate buttons. Look for "Previous Drivers"
    link.

    http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

    Captain Midnight, Jan 28, 2007

  3. Henry Bemis

    Henry Bemis Guest

    Been there - don't see any 'previous drivers' offered.

    Henry Bemis, Jan 29, 2007
  4. Henry Bemis

    Prince Lee Guest

    I have some of the older drivers, ones that don't seem to be on the ATI-AMD
    site any longer. The Drivers are the Cat 4.10 with Media Center 9.02. I also
    have the Cat 4.12 drivers, but they have OpenGL issues, so I'd stay with
    4.10.

    All in all the software would be about 70+megs, I could send it via an
    instant messenger....

    Prince Lee, Jan 29, 2007
  5. The XP O/S link does. If not there try other combinations of O/S &card. As
    long as your using a version older than recommended but not older than on
    your disc it should be OK. I like it that AMD took the files off the
    encrypted server but wish they had done a more complete job.

    Captain Midnight, Jan 29, 2007
  6. Henry Bemis

    OGT Guest

    OGT, Jan 29, 2007
  7. Henry Bemis

    Henry Bemis Guest

    They are open........

    The link did NOT show up when I went to the page Captain posted. I don't know
    why. However, I got there from the link you posted and I thank you and everybody
    for the assistance. I hope this fixes my BSOD!

    Thanks!
    HB

    Henry Bemis, Jan 29, 2007