    (roomtemp mid to high 20's).

    TIA
    Thomas

    Thomas Andersson, Jul 13, 2008

  2. Was afraid of that, for me it's iddling at 60 in the desktop :( (CPU diode
    temp in mbm)

    Best Wishes
    Thomas

    Thomas Andersson, Jul 13, 2008

  3. Thomas Andersson

    Dave Garrett Guest

    That's pretty high. Another data point: my Athlon XP1700+ in an Abit
    NF7-M, not OC'd, runs in the mid-40s at idle during the winter months
    and 50-51 during the summer months. The board temps are usually between
    27-32, again depending on season. These are as reported by Winbond
    Hardware Monitor; the machine runs 24/7 and has been running at these
    temps for over five years with no problems. This is with the OEM
    heatsink and fan that came with the CPU - I keep meaning to upgrade, and
    in fact have a new Cooler Master still in the box, but have never gotten
    around to doing so.

    Dave

    Dave Garrett, Jul 13, 2008