  1. News_Reader

    News_Reader Guest

    Which are best for ATI 9800 XT? Does Forceware make them too?

    News_Reader, Oct 16, 2005

  2. News_Reader

    Flow Guest

    You have to try them.
    I tried dna + omega drivers and ended up with the ati cat5.9
    There was no performance gain on my card,except when i used the extra
    tweaks,but that's the same as lowering your graphics in game.
    Btw i use a x850pro.

    Flow, Oct 18, 2005

  3. Note that the Omega/DNA/etc "drivers" are just repacks of the ATI drivers
    with some extra utilities bundled in and configured slightly differently
    (some might say worse) by default. Nothing you can't do with control panel
    and RivaTuner or similar. Why they feel the need to repackage the drivers
    beats me - they could just as easily distribute a .reg file ...

    Michael Brown, Oct 19, 2005
  4. News_Reader

    Phil Weldon Guest

    'Michael Brown' wrote, in part:
    Why they feel the need to repackage the drivers
    | beats me - they could just as easily distribute a .reg file ...
    _____

    Website hit statistics for advertising income?

    Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon, Oct 19, 2005